Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Are we the only family with this crazy idea?

Hardly.  Actually I was a little disappointed to see so many doing this.  I thought I had this great wacky idea all to myself.  But then I was grateful for the trailblazers ahead of me because I have found great advice and inspiration from their blogs, some of which I have listed in my blog list section and encourage you to read.

Additionally, I found two web sites that connect full-time traveling families:  www.fulltimefamilies.com and www.familiesontheroad.com -- both of which inspire and instill confidence in the adventure.

Check them out and begin your dream.  I received an e-mail from Full-Time Families today that encouraged us dreamers to set a launch date and then do it.  We don't have a launch date yet, but I would guess it to be about two years out, but perhaps sooner if we can swing it!  Until then, we prepare.

Are there other great sites designed for traveling families?

No comments:

Post a Comment