1. Tighter family bond (focus on each other and not the distractions of life while working better with each other).
2. Spiritually grow as a family.
3. Reduced stuff (learn what we really need) -- live simple.
4. Successfully produce an income on the road and save.
5. Love our country and environment more deeply.
6. Meet new people and learn their stories.
7. Be physically active and fit.
8. Determine where we might choose to live someday.
9. Do the things we want to do.
10. Stay better connected to friends.
11. Experience different cultures.
12. Fill Passport books with National Parks and Monument stamps.
13. Be happy!
I am sure there is more, but this is what we scribbled down last night and a very good starting point.
This is really a good exercise for any family (or anybody) whether road-living or not.
Will keep you posted.